- Slowing Employment Growth?
- Weekly Update
- Slowdown Matters for the FED
- Equity Market Highly Valued?
- Risk Premium?
- Moment Of Truth
- Hopeful But Not Hiring
- More Gains?
- Stocks shake off jobs, Syria
- Oil prices rise to one-month high
- Akorn spikes on takeover talk
- Dudley talks balance sheet normalization
- Uber fires back at Google over suit
- Rig count rises for 12th straight week
- GDPNow Q1 forecast falls to 0.6%
- Premium iPhone 8 to be delayed
- Jobs adds short at 98K, UE rate to 4.5%
NFP: March was a stinker, but prints under 100k are normal (1st chart). Overall, employment growth continues to decelerate (2nd chart) pic.twitter.com/gsbDJyHUEm
— Urban Carmel (@ukarlewitz) April 7, 2017