Happy Memorial Day!
Here is your chance to check out the best Option Trading Community on the Web. This holiday weekend we have a limited trial and promotional offer with special pricing - for details send an email to email@example.com with "Memorial Day' in header for more details.
Some reasons to check us out:
- The best trading chatroom out there, filled with like minded folks sharing ideas, news, charts, and everything else traders talk about.
- Daily watchlists, market videos, earnings slides, individual stock due diligence
- Private Twitter feed with trade ideas, entries, exits, and commentary
- Huge video archive covering everything from basic option trading to spreads and more complex strategies
- The Crazy trades - trading options is extremely risky, but with that high risk comes the possibility of some very high reward trades, and we have a history of finding them.. one of the nasty trades: https://www.optionmillionaires.com/netflix-nflx-why-we-trade-options-follow-up/
Would say this is old but folks in the community would say this is not an anomaly... ie. OPEN is another : https://www.optionmillionaires.com/opentable-open-trade-options/
- Trading and making profits on out-of-the-money options is extremely difficult and has a high level of risk. With that risk comes the possibility for some huge returns. The OM community is a great place for traders, new and old, to learn and continue to refine their trading skills and strategies, and hopefully profit from it.
Our chatroom is filled with traders sharing news, ideas, and suggestions as well as supporting each other. The moderators do post their trades in the Chatroom as well, while also sharing them on their private twitter feed : https://www.optionmillionaires.com/2013/optionmillionaires-private-twitter-access/
We also host a Weekly "Week Ahead Webinar", have educational Webinars, and have a huge archive of videos covering option strategies for novice and veteran traders.
We are not a trade service 'per se', but you can surely follow the trades. We are also not registered investment advisors, and everyone will have their own risk tolerance, financial goals, account balances, ect. Each person is different. We also don't pretend or advertise ourselves to have insane winning percentages trading options like other out there. If your trading options to make money, you don't need to bet the farm to do it... that is an ingredient to decimating your account, and is why we look at those offering services who post 100+ contract trades screenshots on Twitter as damaging to the blue collar retail trader. In my humble opinion, if your putting more then a few hundred dollars in an option trade, go day trade stocks.
We try our best to post our trade ideas via public channels like Twitter (TWTR), Stocktwits, and other venues, but we do miss quite a few... the best way to get them all in real-time is via our chatroom and private twitter feed ( https://www.optionmillionaires.com/subscribe/membership-management/ )
Our top 8 trades so far this year (using $300):
And some more trades this year:
— Option Millionaires (@OMillionaires) May 17, 2017
Out some at $1.40 avg from .18 - holding a few + my $33.50s… this is $30+… then $35..$40…ect pic.twitter.com/jyGMuURRHA
— Option Millionaires (@OMillionaires) May 10, 2017
— Option Millionaires (@OMillionaires) May 9, 2017
— Option Millionaires (@OMillionaires) May 8, 2017
— Option Millionaires (@OMillionaires) April 21, 2017
Of course there are plenty of losers as well...
Come check us out to see for yourself... 15 days is plenty of time to find if the community is for you...
Hope to see you in the chatroom on Tuesday!