For all you lurkers out there, here is a great opportunity to check out the best Option Trading Community out there.
The Chatroom will be open through Friday 4 pm to everyone... well at least anyone who clicks the link below.
Also, by clicking the link below you agree to these terms and conditions:
First time user
By entering the chatroom room you have read and agree to the following rules:
- The chatroom is a community and everyone in the room is expected to treat each other with respect.
- Trading is hard to begin with - having external voices playing into a trade can only make if more difficult. When someone wants feedback on a trade or position, they will ask for it. Do not comment on someone else’s trades, stocks, or entries unless they specifically ask for it. Of course, a congratulations on a great trade is encouraged.
- If you post an exit on a trade in the chatroom, there needs to be a corresponding entry post. Exits are useless without entries to learn from, as such ‘exit only’ posts will be deleted. You can use the #trades-entries-exits room to post your trades along with the main #om-chatroom
- There is a zero tolerance for advertising in the room. Advertising includes: other trade services/subscriptions, private twitter feed handles, proprietary trading programs, other chatrooms or traders. If you think a post you may have is on the borderline, feel free to send a private message to any moderator.
- Any posts referencing Politics and/or Religion will immediately be deleted/removed - they are off-topic.
- Try to refrain from off-topic conversations during market hours - the #off_topic_chit_chat room is the place for that. This includes site/membership related questions. You can certainly ask site questions/advice from other members in the #off-topic-chit-chat channel. All membership related questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or directed to @upb or @jb in the chatroom.
Click this link to access the Chat https://discord.gg/PQJzyD
- Register at our chat provider here: https://discordapp.com/register . You will need to create an account: username, email address, and password. You will then receive a confirmation email where you will need click the link inside the email. The Username can be changed at anytime inside the chat application.
- The OM Team