For all you lurkers out there, here is a great opportunity to check out the best Option Trading Community out there.
The Chatroom will be open through Friday 4 pm to everyone... well at least anyone who clicks the link below.
Also, by clicking the link below you agree to these terms and conditions:
First time user
By entering the chatroom room you have read and agree to the following rules:
- The chatroom is a community and everyone in the room is expected to treat each other with respect. There is zero tolerance for profanity of any kind!
- Trading is hard to begin with - having external voices playing into a trade can only make if more difficult. When someone wants feedback on a trade or position, they will ask for it. Do not comment on someone else’s trades, stocks, or entries unless they specifically ask for it. Of course, a congratulations on a great trade is encouraged.
- If you post an exit on a trade in the chatroom, there needs to be a corresponding entry post. Exits are useless without entries to learn from, as such ‘exit only’ posts will be deleted. You can use the #trades-entries-exits room to post your trades along with the main #om-chatroom
- There is a zero tolerance for advertising in the room. Advertising includes: other trade services/subscriptions, private twitter feed handles, proprietary trading programs, other chatrooms or traders. If you think a post you may have is on the borderline, feel free to send a private message to any moderator.
- Any posts referencing Politics and/or Religion will immediately be deleted/removed - they are off-topic. Any posts/comments containing racism, derogatory comments about another member, sexual orientation, or anything deemed offensive will be removed and may lead to an immediate ban from the chatroom with no warning. If you are unsure if your posts contains any of the above, message a moderator or email the site before posting.
- Try to refrain from off-topic conversations during market hours - the #off_topic_chit_chat room is the place for that. This includes site/membership related questions. You can certainly ask site questions/advice from other members in the #off-topic-chit-chat channel. All membership related questions need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .
Click this link to access the Chat: https://discord.gg/UHRzDQmJ
- Register at our chat provider here: https://discordapp.com/register . You will need to create an account: username, email address, and password. You will then receive a confirmation email where you will need click the link inside the email. The Username can be changed at anytime inside the chat application.
- You need to direct message JB or UPB in the room to have you upgraded or every time you leave the room you will need the link to come back.
- The OM Team