Thursday Morning Reads, Options,Earnings, Charts
- Still Trying to Catch Up
- Trump Threats
- ‘Buy American’ Oil and Grains
- Fed Minutes Signal Rate Increase in June
- Bitcoin Price Manipulation
- Uber Finds Profits
- Bid to Dominate Sports Betting
- A Tale of Two Sectors and the Opportunity for Contrarians
- It’s Simple Math, Do The Math
Tweet of the morning:
Going back the past 25 years, what happens when the S&P 500 is up between 0-5% at the end of May (like this yr will likely be)?
Final 7 months higher 7 of 8 times, with an average return of 8.0%. The avg return the final 7 months of the year is only 4.5% those 25 years.
— Ryan Detrick, CMT (@RyanDetrick) May 24, 2018
Unusual Option Action: