Gold Members and above can enter the chatroom where all of the action happens! Listen to the Rockstars on audio as they talk you through plays that they are currently in or watching, and interact with others in the room. Below are some basic tips for chatroom use.
Not a Member yet? Start a FREE 3 Day Trial and check out the room!
- The mobile app ID is 506 and the Chatroom ID is 3126
- You will need to be sure that Adobe Air is also installed on your phone.
- Download the Android Chatroom App
- Download the Apple Chatroom App
- For more detailed mobile app instructions, click here.
- Download the Desktop Chat Client. The desktop works best on Windows operating system.
- This 20MB download is a very quick installation process. Save the file and run the application following the given steps.
- You'll need to login with your OM username and password the first time, but you can set it to remember you for all consecutive entries.
- Full Screen: Click on the full screen tab under Live Chat in the main menu to view the chatroom in a separate window at full width and height.
- Profile Settings: Click on your name in the left hand side, and you can set your gender (so the secret question mark icon by your name disappears), and you can also add some other details if desired. The Chat Avatar settings are there as well. You can choose from one of the options or upload your own image if desired. All settings will be saved and appear automatically each time you login.
- Private Chat: You can click on a users name in the side list or chat itself and select the private chat if desired. This will open a popup window where you can chat with them privately. You also have the option to whisper a message, ignore, view their profile, etc.
- Personal Reply: If you want to stay in the room with everyone but reply to a specific question so everyone can hear, simply click on that person's name and select "Personal Message". When you are done using the personal reply, be sure that you have "All Users" selected over your profile image where you enter text.
- Text Editor: You can expand the text area by clicking on the three little dots above where you enter text and dragging it to the desired position. All of the options in the bar should be pretty self explanatory, but please let us know if you have questions.
- Friend List: Click on a member's name from the left column and click the friend button within their profile pop-out to set them as a friend. You will then have a quick list of Friends in that column you can click on to message friends you talk to regularly.
- Social Connection: You can invite Facebook or Twitter friends to the chat by clicking on the appropriate icons at the top of the room. You can sync your Twitter account to the chatroom so that all your new posts get automatically tweeted by clicking on the little bird icon just above the text editor.
- Personal Room Preferences: You can control audio and other personal room settings by clicking on the wrench icon in the upper right hand corner and choosing the options you would like to edit.